Friday, April 9, 2010

::dah abes ortho::

Alhamdulillah, just finished my end posting exam though it was like boleh la nak pass -_-"

i got prolapsed inter-vertebral disc for my long case and external fixation with bone loss for short case.

hurm, my friends yang dah exam yesterday told me there was no spine case in the ward. so, i baca topic spine malas2 aje. sama macam tak baca la. last2 dapat spine case jugak (patient was admitted yesterday evening and that people missed the admission). kalau dah 'rezeki' tu memang takleh nak elak la kan. haih! moral of the story, study jangan skip2!

my examiner was Mr Khairuddin @ mr khai, a spine surgeon... one thing bout him: he keeps calling me KHAIRUN. hurm, banyak kali saya betulkan..."rabiatul la, doctor.."

time exam tadi pun dia panggil saya khairun juga (lepas tu dia betulkan sendiri..haha)
never mind lah. maybe i look like someone he knows named khairun or maybe his daughter's name is khairun adawiah (he called me khairun adawiah during my first time presenting a case to him). at least, khairun means 'baik'. prov dev used to call me rabatatul, purposely! huh!

occay, people..got to go now. my along dah sampai nak bawa i balik puchong (aunt's house)
see u later.. =)

salam



No comments: