Thursday, April 8, 2010

::my only Along::

Hi, people! Assalamualaikum…

My nenek always reminds me about this:

Bila dah berjaya esok2, dah ada keluarga sendiri, jangan lupa abang awak tu… mane nak cari abang macam tu. Hilang tak berganti.

my Along


Yeah… he is the best Along ever. He’ll do everything, like seriously everything for his brothers and sisters.

No matter where I am, he is just a call away… though I am in serdang and he is in kemaman, he never failed to be by my side whenever I need him.

When I mad at him, giving him a ton of mak nenek’s lecture… he would just listen and apologize. Along pernah bebel tak?..pernah, once in a blue moon…

My mom said, masa kecik2 I suka buli Along (sekarang pun…hihi). I planned and ajak Along buat naughty2 stuff. But at the end, he was the one who got scolded. *kami pernah ‘sembelih’ anak ayam guna batang kayu* Haih~

When I was 4, I put a biji buah nona in his ear. I don’t know and I don’t remember why I did that. But I still remember the moment when the doctor tried to take the seed out. I was crying because the doctor said there was a root in my along’s ear and a nona tree would grow. I couldn’t imagine my brother walks around with a tree protruded out from his ear… In another occasion, I used beras instead of nona’s seed. LOL

Ouh, he loves cooking. He is the third best cook in my family. 1st: umi, 2nd: abi, 3rd: along... me??? Jangan tanya!

In a nutshell, he is a great brother and of course a great son…

“Along anak umi yang paling baik. Dari kecik sampai besar tak pernah buat hal”

Yeah, I’m jealous with that statement. Kalau Along baca post ni sure kembang buntut sampai tak muat seluar. LOL

kembang sudey...


Today, Along turns 25! Meaning that dah 24 tahun awak hidup ngan saya, long. Best tak? Hihiiii..




HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ALONG!

08 April 2010

4 comments:

HaNi said...

robex... *sambil bercakap pelan2*
kau jangan masukkan apa2 benih dalam telinga aku malam2 ye

Siti Rabi'atul 'Adawiah Muhamad said...

hahaha...hurm,ku terfikirkan aktiviti malam yang baru n extraordinary...tungguuuu

shafiee yusof said...

you use beras is ok..
don use paddy, i can't imagine ur brother walk around with a bunch of paddy trees on his ears..
ggaaaaa.....

Siti Rabi'atul 'Adawiah Muhamad said...

luckily there's no paddy..pokok kelapa banyak la..sib baik kelapa x muat masuk telinga..gagagaa