Wednesday, April 7, 2010

::penangan caffeine::


I had a glass of Radix coffee this morning for my breakfast. Since there’s nothing to eat, I took it with empty stomach. As expected, the heart burn comes…GER (gastroesophageal reflux) attack! It is very unpleasant I tell u… and I think the caffeine is well absorbed in an empty GIT (gastrointestinal tract), giving me the other adverse effects of it. Restless, palpitation and tremors. Help me! I need to study and focus for clinical exam tomorrow.

Tung,tung,tung…adeh,kena ketuk kepala. Dah tau tapi buat jugak. Apa guna belajar 5 tahun? -_-"

Ilmu tanpa amal = sia-sia
Amal tanpa ilmu = gila!

p/s: I really need caffeine to keep me awake.



2 comments:

HaNi said...

It is very unpleasant "I tell u"

tak leh blah. hahaha

Siti Rabi'atul 'Adawiah Muhamad said...

oiiitt!shut up!gelakkan aku ye...